4. The Heart Chakra – Anahata
Location: The centre of the chest, above the heart
Meaning: Love, compassion
Heart Chakra Valentine’s Day card:
Albert Hammond of the Hollies has recanted, stating he now requires more than just the air that he breathes and to love you.
The compass of my heart
The ion to my being
Blocks in our heart chakra can manifest in our physical health through heart problems, asthma, and weight issues. But blocks are often seen even more clearly through people’s actions.
People with heart chakra blocks often put others first, to their own detriment. It’s the middle of the seven chakras, so it bridges the gap between our upper and lower chakras, and it also represents our ability to love and connect to others. When out of alignment, it can make us feel lonely, insecure, and isolated.
I'm willing to have
Open heart surgery
To let you see
inside of me
And prove to you
My heart is true
(Also, so you can see
my heart chakra
open to possibility)
Is the heart the problem?
I need the answer
I must test
Cure my loneliness?
I can’t breathe, help, I need...
Oh no, you need your inhaler?
No, I need your phone number. You took my breathe away.
How to Unblock The Heart Chakra:
- Burn Anahata Incense and Essential Oils.
- Repeat Positive Affirmations About Love.
- Practice Yoga Poses to Open the Heart.
- Use Healing Stones With the Vibrational Love Energy.
- Recite Mantras to Shift Energy Toward Love.
- Ecstasy and club-hopping (personal technique)
The Seven Chakras