1. Cause or arrange for (something) to take place at a time later than that first scheduled.
2. Maybe it will happen, if I can’t find anything better.
Rain check (to take a)
BrE /ˈreɪn tʃek/ ; NAmE /ˈreɪn tʃek/
1. To refuse an offer or invitation but say that you might accept it later.
2. Never gonna fucking happen.
An additional entry from the charming little Scottish McDougal Dictionary:
We must catch up soon
1. To express the desire (usually upon parting from a chance encounter) to meet with a person (or persons) at an undisclosed time in the future to discuss recent life events of both parties.
2. I never want to see you again as long as I live you fucking poisonous bitch. In fact I hope you die in a hotel fire.